Monday, October 02, 2006

My "To Do" List

I've been doing my English essay for almost the whole day. It got too boring that I decided to go on Habbo "for a while" but in fact I played it for like 5 hours. I do realize the importance of my GCSE exams which will come up soon so I WILL and am determined to stop playing Habbo temporarily.

Anyways, to those who are curious on what my English essay is about, it's a creative writing piece, where we have to write about a hero. Mine's is about a basketballer, his name is Earvin Johnson, also known as "Magic" Johnson". Why is a hero to me? Well, it's because the way he changed the way many people play basketball is played; so much that his all around play inspired the addition of the term "triple-double" to basketball's lexicon.

Here's my To-Do list for today and tomorrow

- Hopefully complete my Hero essay
- Complete my Mandarin Essay (借物抒情的文章)
- Expand my Haunted House room on Habbo - avoid congestion of guests

Sorry for not being actively publishing posts on Blogspot!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol o_o
habbo is addictive yeah

Anonymous said...

Hiie! I love your blog!! I love your english.. i might learn some good english from your blog.. hee hee.. dont dissapoint miie :P

Anonymous said...

Heyy Catch. Messed here.

everytime i try to play habbo "for awhile" i end up playing hours too ! EEP. and im in the middle of exams :l cant host HH for the mo rite.. since ur expanding rooms :( anw gdluk for ur exams ;D

bb!

Anonymous said...

ehhs. RABBIT KORR. XD

Euur bloqq niice worr. Liinkk miiii! (:

Anonymous said...

你D英文太好啦!教我唔该!!!

Anonymous said...

还要教我广东话!我以经唔记得点write (lol 唔记得个拼音。。) 中文哦.... 我好凄凉架!!

cerlinda_22 said...

Hieeee...bunny reporter here xD

Nice bloggie, but auctually the outfit of a site doesn't matter too much. The most importent part is still the content. So don't worry too much about the design. *wink*