Monday, September 18, 2006

Sleepy...

There wasn't much to do for me once I came back from school.

I got too tired that I fell asleep for around 5 hours the moment I slumped onto my couch, then I had dinner at 9 pm. Man time flies fast!

After I had dinner I watched the highlights from the match Arsenal against Manchester United and Chelsea against Liverpool on Youtube.

Arsenal won Manu 1 - 0. C. Ronaldo shot the ball straight to Lehman's face. What a fabulous save :P! View 9 minutes long of highlights here.

Drogba from Chelsea scores an astonishing goal against Liverpool- view here.

Gotta catch up with my English literature coursework (which is one day late)! G'nite all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your sexy, lozzoling

Anonymous said...

Coolios simon ;) and time sure does fly when u sleep :P Id expect it too Lol.

- Mk

Anonymous said...

So envy u Simon...can sleep... I cant sleep, cos need to wrk... Well, for the sake of $ gotta sacrifice sleep..Hahahas :D

Anonymous said...

Hehe. I always have insomnia. Lucky that you can sleep. =p