Saturday, September 16, 2006

First Post @ Blogspot

Hello people. I'm new to Blogspot so please do help me around :) Glad to meet you all, and feel free to drop your comments/suggestions towards my blog. Thanks!

Anyways, here's my first EVER post at Blogspot.

Life is boring as always. There isn't much to do, except the usual work, shower, eat, then sleep -.-

My schedule tomorrow is most likely going to repeat its cycle. I didn't do much today, except for completing 2 homeworks. I've got one draft coursework that needs handing in on Monday the 18th, and it's about a literature essay about "The Necklace" by "Guy de Massaupant". It's almost around 3 quarters done, so I decided to go on Habbo for a while. It was quite enjoyable helping Habbos around, and I've also made some new friends.

And about some more things in real life, I'm going to take part in several social service activities and sports activities at school. Life is boring all the time, particular if you're doing nothing, so this would help me burn time efficiently.

Let's hope that it's going to be a better day tomorrow.

I'll also be trying my best to keep this blog updated daily, so no worries!

9 comments:

Amy! said...

ohh HELLO!
so im writing you your first comment? wowow!(:
haha cool blog but yes, good luck in finding a blogskin!
in case you dont know YET, i'm if.only- from habbo.
Cheers! <3

Amy! said...

hahah i seem to be the only one writing comments for you. but YAH, nevermind one lah! :)
Afterall this blog is still quite new. update more, YAH? and haha, you changed back to default but all the same, it's nice.
Toodles! <3

Amy! said...

heey i studied the necklace at the beginning of the year. :oo!
we share the same textbook? LOL.

Amy! said...

pffffffft/
the tagboard is up btw. tag me if you can! :D

Amy! said...

F.Y.I
its bigfatcaterpillars-.blogspot.com

and seriously i dont know why i am spamming instead of putting it all into one comment :XX

Anonymous said...

Hello. Nice blog. :D

-from Grumpy

Anonymous said...

Hello, Herman here from Hxf. XD Nice blog yeahs? Anyway;

To find a blogskin: www.blogskins.com
To get a tagboard: www.cbox.ws
To get music: www.iwebmusic.com / www.radioblogclub.com

Have fun with you blog, yahs? (:

Anonymous said...

Blogggggggggggggggggggin'

You make it so pro! - Aron

Anonymous said...

Nice!