Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back from a year+ of Hiatus... (hernia)


Don't think anyone really looks at my blog... anyway I hope to use this blog more to share my frustrations of life on the net!

Recently: Had been on habbo... still was addicted to the typing game (Revenge) and also to miniclips but quitted them weeks ago because I felt it was dragging me behind in my studies. and Thankfully I also passed my mock exams(!).

Today: Nothing special really... but few days ago, I got grilled by a consultant about history taking - not detailed enough and not making sense. My take-home message: Make sense of what patient say to you and question if need be (the patient said the child vomited 3x/day for a week... not possible!). The exercise of history taking is not to repeat what they say to you but for you to make a differential diagnosis! 

I still have a long way to go on becoming a (good) doctor!!!

No comments: